WHAT IS COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to the visitor’s computer to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to save information or settings in the browser. When the User revisits the site such information can be recovered. While browsing a site, the user can also receive on his terminal cookies from sites other than the one he is visiting (of “third parties”); this may happen because the website you are visiting may also include items such as, statistics, chat, images, maps, etc. that reside on servers other than the one you are visiting.
Having read the information, the user can:
– accept the cookies. The warning will never be displayed again when you access the pages of the site, both in this session and in future consultations.
COOKIE USED ON THE WEBSITE
- Session Cookie: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie archive of the user’s browser until its exit from the web page, so they do not remain registered on the user’s hard disk.Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer and typically, they store information about the identification of a session without identifying the user. The information obtained through these cookies may be used to analyze the trend of traffic on the site, in order to ensure a better browsing experience, improving its content and usability.
- Permanent Cookie : this are saved on the hard disk and our site reads them every new visit of the user. A permanent cookie has a certain expiry date. The cookie will stop working from that date.
- Strictly necessary Cookie such as, for example, those that are used for proper navigation, those that allow you to perform services requested by the user or cookies that have the task of ensuring the efficient loading of the content of the website.
- Third-party Cookie such as for example those used by the social network or by exeternal contents.
- Analytics Cookie with the aim of regular maintenance and intended to ensure the best possible service to the user. Websites normally use these analytical cookies to collect statistical data on activity.
This website uses third-party analytical cookies, as in the case of the Google Analytics service, a web analytics service developed by Google that allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on websites. According to the previous type, these are session or analysis cookies. Through web analytics, we obtain information about the number of users who switch on to the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, the duration, the navigator used, the operator who provides the service, the language, the device used or the city in which the IP address is assigned. Information enabling the portal to provide a better and more targeted service.
How to block the cookies used in the website
The settings on your browser can be configured to either accept or delete any and all types of cookies from being installed or to request that you be notified of a cookie’s placement. Each browser has specific instructions for configuration. Below, it provides links to information on the most common browsers :
The company may also use hosted services by companies such as Google Analytics for advertisers, Google Analytics Remarketing, Google Display Network, LinkedIn, etc., to understand how users browse our websites and products, as well as how to provide and manage interest-based advertising. These services can compile information such as your IP address, sent by the browser or via cookies.
This information can be used to measure website trends and show ads of ROSSS SPA products while browsing other websites. These ads are delivered according to a user’s visit to a ROSSS SPA website. ROSSS SPA and its suppliers, including Google, Linkedin and Facebook etc.. by using cookies as a way to gain insights on how these relate to visits to ROSSS SPA websites with their impressions of the ads, other uses of ad services, and the engagement between the two.
ROSSS SPA is the data controller, provided voluntarily, and processed on the website,
Located in: Viale Kennedy, 97, 50038 Scarperia e San Piero Firenze (FI) – Italy
Phone +39 055 84001 – Fax +39 055 8400300