SHELVING UNITS FOR STORING LARGE GOODS
The complete bolting allows painting the columns also inside: for better protection and durability. Bolting is also produced exclusively for ROSSS with special conical bolt Class 8.8: for greater safety and ease of installation and disassembly and because it can be modified over time depending on new and different logistical requirements of your warehouse.
Shelving ideal for the storage of goods characterized by volumes and dimensions which can make it difficult to place them, such as bundles of pipes or boards, profiles, but also suitable pallets and metal containers. Arms and columns are realized in different sizes and dimensions, so as to easily meet the demands of adaptability to the needs of the cantilever shelf space and inventory management.
Patented arm lock
for superior performance
The Sequoia ROSSS arm lock, covered by an exclusive patent, it is made through molding instead of by extrusion: this allowed to model its shape obtaining new and higher performance because the groove created in its area of contact with the structure allows a greater stability of the structure.
The only cantilever with fully bolted columns
Discover all Sequoia available applications
Outdoor hot dip galvanized cantilever with roof
Cantilever for wood panels
Cantilever for sheet metal
Cantilever for tube bundles
Cantilever for auto- wreckers
Here are the advantages of Sequoia cantilever
If you need to store heavy and bulky loads, configure your plant using ROSSS cantilever.
- The cross bracings that constitute the SEQUOIA ROSSS diagonals have a diameter of 42 mm, against the smaller pipes or other types of open profiles.
- Base and column are held together by bolts. The firm hold their fixtures is critical to the safety of the entire system.
- The base of the cantilever is the element on which you unload the vertical forces of the entire system. It is therefore an essential element for safety.
- The arm lock (or fixing plug) of the traditional cantilever systems, does not have elements that can surely avoid the slipping in case of stress. It can come into contact with moving parts.
- The columns and all the other elements of the system are held together by special cross vaults, which therefore play a major role in the stability of the entire structure.
- The front plate of the base was welded using a system that avoids the formation of protruding elements which can create problems when handling goods on the base.
- On each arm there are three holes, as standard, where an anti-fall pin can be inserted, expedient that may be necessary for greater safety in the storage of certain materials and products.
- SEQUOIA ROSSS uprights are made with six types of profiles.
- The SEQUOIA ROSSS arm lock is made with a production system which is covered by the exclusive ROSSS patent, by molding rather than by extrusion. This allows to model its shape, achieving new and higher performances: the groove created in the contact zone with the structure allows greater stability.
- Conical bolts which tend to self-lock which are also oversize (threaded part of 16 mm and 17 mm body, against smaller traditional sizes).
Certified quality for our pallet racks
Made only with certified structural type steels. Every structural product by ROSSS has the CE mark
Colours for Sequoia cantilever:
- Galvanized / Grey Ral 7026 / Magenta Ral 4003
Available on request
- Galvanized / Blue Ral 5010
- Galvanized /White RAL 9010
- Galvanized / Metallic Aluminum RAL 9006
- Galvanized / Yellow Ral 1021
- Galvanized / grey RAL 7038
- Galvanized / Orange Ral 2004
SPECIAL COLOURS (WITH A MINIMUM ORDER)
- Galvanized / RAL Colour